Psychological Evaluation & Testing in Portland, Oregon
Dr. Vazquez focuses on psychological evaluation assessments that help clarify a person’s intellectual abilities, adaptive life skills, and ruling in/out Autism Spectrum Disorders and Developmental Disabilities. Dr. Vasquez is bilingual in Spanish and understands the unique bicultural aspects of psychological evaluations for Latino youth living in Portland.
Psychological assessments typically include:
- interviewing a person and their family members;
- review of school and medical records;
- administering norm-referenced psychological measures;
- and incorporating observational data.
- Autism specific psychological evaluations also incorporate measures appropriate to the individuals developmental level (ages 4 to Adults).