Psychological Evaluation & Testing in Portland, Oregon
Dr. Vázquez specializes in psychological evaluation assessments that clarify a person’s intellectual abilities, adaptive life skills, and diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorders and/or Developmental Disabilities. Dr. Vázquez is bilingual and understands the unique bicultural aspects of psychological evaluations for Latinx children, adolescents, and adults living in Oregon.
Psychological assessments typically include:
- interviewing a person and their family members;
- review of school and medical records;
- administering norm-referenced psychological measures;
- and incorporating observational data.
- Autism specific psychological evaluations also incorporate measures appropriate to the individuals developmental level (ages 4 to Adults).